Find all my favorite things in one place! Bookmark this page so you can come back to it when you need something! 🙂 I will be continually updating this page as I find more items for you.
(Most of these links are affiliate links, which means I get paid a very small amount if you use them. It really helps me pay for blog upkeep with absolutely no cost to you!)
Pantry Staples & Baking – Snacks – For the Home – Beauty & Personal Care – Books & Cookbooks – Podcasts
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil: I buy it in bulk (78 oz) on Amazon to save money!
- Coconut Milk: No guar gum, BPA-fee lining HERE on Amazon, or HERE (contains guar gum).
- Coconut Butter: Absolutely delicious for spreading on a sweet potato, plopping into a smoothie, or using in cooking!
- Tin Star Foods Ghee: the Brown Butter is AMAZING.
- Redmond Real Salt: Is your salt real? 🙂 Sea salt is a great way to get trace minerals in your diet!
- Great Lakes Beef Gelatin: Gelatin is great for gut health! I use this in gelatin gummies and as a natural thickener.
- Organic Medjool Dates: These are great for a healthy sweetener option. I love using them in homemade ice cream or blended coffee drinks.
- Coconut Aminos: This is a wonderful alternative to soy sauce in recipes.
- Canned Salmon: I like Wild Planet’s Pink Salmon, or this salmon from Vital Choice.
- Canned Tuna: You may be able to find this for a better price at your local grocery store. Just make sure it’s wild-caught.
- Canned Sardines: Packed with nutrients, wild-caught, and at an awesome price when bought in bulk.
- Theo Chocolate: Mmm. I love these chocolate bars.
- Alter Eco Chocolate: I love the Dark Salted Burnt Caramel! Yum!
- Traditional Medicinals Tea: this company makes amazing, high-quality herbal teas.
- Primal Palate Spices: The “Meat and Potatoes” blend is my favorite!
- Bare Bones Broth: Not actually a pantry item, but I needed to list this because they are an awesome company with a great product! If you KNOW how healthy bone broth is, but don’t have time to prepare it, you HAVE to try this! They also have delicious “sipping broths” available with herbs and spices added.
- Coconut Flour – This is a GREAT deal!
- Almond Flour
- Arrowroot Flour
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips: Semi-sweet chips or Dark Chocolate Morsels.
- Jerky from Grass Run Farms: I’ve tried a lot of grassfed jerky. This is one of my top picks. It’s a lifesaver for a crazy, on the run day! I actually keep a stick in my car just in case I get hangry. 🙂
- The New Primal Jerky Sticks: I also LOVE this jerky. The texture and flavors are amazing.
- Tanka Bars and Epic Bars: Also a favorite, though a bit pricier. But they are goooood.
- Coconut Chips: What was my life before these delicious, crunchy, perfectly sweetened toasted coconut chips? Oh, and Amazon has them for about $1 a bag when bought in bulk. That CAN’T be beat!
- Plantain chips
- Lara Bars: Great fruit and nut bars (because it’s JUST fruit and nuts – no sweeteners and fillers under sneaky names). I love them so.
- RX Bars: But these are my favorite new bars. I love all the flavors, and love keeping these around for an emergency snack.
- Nuts.com is great for putting a snack mix together! Just make sure you order raw nuts and dried fruit without added sugar.
- Rickaroons: one of my favorite treats!
For the Home
- Grandmas Pure & Natural Unscented Laundry Soap: I absolutely love this stuff – it lasts me for 2-3 months!
- These DIY cleaner/spray recipes from Wellness Mama.
- Ecover Dishwasher Tablets: The only more natural/eco-friendly dishwasher tablets I’ve been able to find that actually clean our dishes.
- I’ve heard rave reviews about Branch Basics for pretty much ALL cleaning needs, from the bathroom to the dishwasher. They’re on my to-try list! 🙂
- Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castille Soap: Like Branch Basics, this can be used for SO many things (just do a Google search!), but I mainly dilute it to use as liquid hand soap. One bottle lasts me awhile!
- Organic Cotton and Kapok-filled Pillows (set of two!): Since most of us spend so much time breathing against a pillow, I wanted to make sure ours were made of natural and organic fibers. Yes, that means shelling out more money. I’m very budget-conscious, but the health investment is worth it to me in this case. And 3 years later, we still like ours!
- Organic Cotton Bed Sheets: For the reason listed above, we also invested in bed sheets made of organic cotton. These are airy and soft, but have so far withstood 3 years of washings!
- Stainless Steel Loaf Pan
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
- Instant Pot (AKA time-saver #1)
- Crock Pot (AKA time-saver #2)
Beauty & Personal Care
- Nubian Heritage Soaps: My favorites are the Lemongrass & Tea Tree, Coconut & Papaya, and the Honey & Black Seed. You can also get an awesome variety pack here if you want to try them all!
- Piperwai Deodorant: This is THE ONLY natural deodorant that works for me. It uses activated charcoal to absorb and neutralize odors – AMAZING.
- Vanilla Bean & Honey Lip Balm
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay: An amazing clay mask for skin brightening, cleansing, and healing.
- Blossom Cup: Ever tried this eco-friendly (and healthier) tampon alternative? You absolutely should! (Please note that there are 2 different sizes to choose from)
- Deep Steep Bubble Bath: OMG – I love these bubble baths! They smell amazing and are the perfect way to unwind. They make great gifts, too!
- Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt: A great way to relax and soak up some magnesium.
- Egyptian Magic: I use this every day and it is the BEST for my skin!
- Grandma’s Pure and Natural Lye Soap: Yep, more soap! This company sent me free soap for my review of their laundry soap. I fell in love! Especially with their minty “After Workout” bars and the “Grime Away” bar. But also the Goat’s milk bars…and the others look great, too…so really, you can’t go wrong! 🙂
- Dirty Mouth Toothpowder: Yes, you read that right. Just click the link and learn. 😉
- Fatco Products: amazing, high quality products that nourish the skin
- Thistle Farms Products: Thistle Farms is an amazing company that supports women survivors of abuse, addiction, trafficking and prostitution.
- My favorite sleep mask: I take this with me anytime I’m spending a night away from home!
- F.lux: A free software to warm the harsh blue light of your computer in the evenings
- Blue Light-blocking Amber Glasses: To be worn a few hours before you go to sleep
- Amber lightbulbs + flashlights: help your body wind down by avoiding blue light at night
- Physician’s Formula 100% Natural Mascara
- Organic Arrowroot Powder: I use this for translucent face powder
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Foundation: I absolutely love this makeup!
- Lip Gloss
Cookbooks that I particularly love:
- Well Fed
- Well Fed 2
- Well Fed Weeknights
- Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot
- The Frugal Paleo Cookbook
- The Paleo Kitchen
- Dairy-Free Ice Cream
- My Paleo Patisserie
- The Bare Bones Broth Cookbook
- Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple
General Wellness/Paleo Lifestyle books:
- Practical Paleo: A fantastic starting point for anyone interested in the Paleo/whole foods lifestyle. Includes some of my all-time favorite recipes!
- It Starts With Food
- The 21 Day Sugar Detox: A great book for conquering the sugar monster!
- The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body
- Period Repair Manual: Currently my favorite book on hormones and period health
- Sexy By Nature: This is a great book for those looking to balance their hormones and improve fertility
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: I have recommended this book to so many friends!
- Balanced Bites
- The Paleo Women Podcast
- Revolution Health Radio
- Katy Says
- The Ancestral RDs Podcast